How to classify valvesfrom：admintime：2017-03-27views：
1. Classification by actionand use
(1) Cut-off valve: cut-off valve, also known asclosed-circuit valve, its role is to turn on or cut off the medium in thepipeline. Shut-off valves include gate valves, globe valves, plug valves, ballvalves, butterfly valves and diaphragm.
(2) Check valve: check valve, also known as one-wayvalve or check valve, its role is to prevent the pipeline in the medium back.Water pump off the end of the valve also belong to the check valve class.
(3) Safety valve: the role of safety valve is toprevent the pipe or device in the medium pressure exceeds the specified value,so as to achieve the purpose of security protection.
(4) Control valve: regulating valve, including controlvalve, throttle and pressure relief valve, its role is to adjust the mediapressure, flow and other parameters.
(5) Diverter valve: diverter valve class, including avariety of distribution valves and traps, its role is to allocate, separate ormix the medium in the pipeline.
2. Classification byconnection method
(1) Threaded connection valve: the valve body withinternal or external thread, and pipe thread connection.
(2) Flange connection valve: the valve body with aflange, and pipe flange connection.
(3) Welding connection valve: the valve body with awelding groove, welded connection with the pipeline.
(4) Clamp connection valve: the valve body with afolder, and pipe clamp connection.
(5) Card sets connection valve: pipe with a pipeconnection.
(6) Wafer connection valve: bolts directly to thevalve and two pipe wear together with the form of connection.
3. Classification by valvebody material
(1) Metal materials valve: the valve body and otherparts made of metal materials. Such as cast iron valves, carbon steel valves,alloy steel valves, copper alloy valves, aluminum alloy valves, lead alloyvalves, titanium valves, Monel valve and so on.
(2) Non-metallic materials valve: the valve body andother parts made of non-metallic materials. Such as plastic valves, ceramicvalves, boring valves, glass and steel valves.(3) Metal body liningvalve: the valve body shape for the metal, the internal contact with the mainsurface of the media are lining, such as lining rubber valve, lined withplastic valve, lining ceramic valve.